Sales Agent Licensing
Agent Licensing Package $179.00 (includes tax and S&H)Choose our best-selling package - All the courses you need to get your sales person license.
Principles, Practices, and Legal Aspects (recommended elective)
information relevant to answering questions on the state exam.
Or Personalize your package:
DRE requires THREE courses:
(If you've already completed any of these courses, don't repeat them!)
These TWO courses are mandatory:
It's easy to become
a Sales Agent!
Complete the three required courses, study the State Exam Prep Book, apply for and pass the State Exam and receive your license in as little as three months!
See the DRE's Sales Agent Licensing eligibility requirements.
How first tuesday Licensing Courses Work:
1. Order your courses. All first tuesday courses are homestudy courses. We deliver the materials in print, online and on CD-ROM (the books for courses marked with a "^" are only available in print). Online access is immediate; mailed items ship the business day after the order is placed and arrive within 5-7 business days.
2. Study your materials. The state-mandated minimum study time is 18 days per course. The maximum study time is one year from the date of your order.
3. (Optional) Take the quizzes. Optional quizzes are provided with all first tuesday licensing courses. Answers are provided to help you measure your understanding of the material.
4. Pass your course exams. The open-book course exams can be taken online or through the mail. Each course exam is 100 multiple choice questions over 2 hours and 30 minutes. The passing score for each course exam is 60%. You may take your course exams as many times as you need to pass within your one-year enrollment period.
5. Obtain your Certificates of Completion. Once you pass your course exams, you may print your own Certificates of Completion online. We will also mail you copies. The Certificate of Completion for each course must accompany your application for the State Exam.
6. (Optional) Study the State Exam Prep Book. Prepare for the State Exam by reviewing a pool of sample questions representing topics commonly covered in the State Exam.
Questions? Call us at 800.794.0494 or see our Licensing Course Instructions!
Why choose first tuesday?
- 100% Money-back Guarantee
- Competitive Pricing
- FREE Forms-on-CD 4.3
- FREE Weekly Email Newsletter
- FREE FARM Letters
- FREE Broker Search
- Materials in print, online and on CD-ROM
- California-specific Courses
- Great Customer Service
- Help With Licensing and Renewal
- Assistance with Course Material
- DRE Approved for 36 years
∗ California State Exam Prep Book with weekly
1 Course = $66.50
2 Course = $109.00
3 Course = $149.00
*Additional $30.00 for sales agent Prep Book
The price includes:
- reading material online, in print and on CD-ROM;
- course quizzes;
- 24-hour testing online or by mail with a monitor;
- all 350+ first tuesday forms available via download and CD-ROM;
- a one year subscription to the first tuesday journal online;
- course content and supplements updated monthly;
- email access for answers to your questions about the course content; and
- all taxes, shipping, and handling.
Final ExamsTo take an exam for any 1 course, 18 days must pass from the date of enrollment. After the first 18 days following enrollment, you become eligible to take another course exam every 18 days.
Take the final exam online or on paper in the presence of a monitor. If taken online, your exam results are posted immediately.
Read, Prep and Pass!You will most likely pass the state exam on the first try if you follow these steps:
- Read the entire material for all 3 courses, one course at a time.
- Complete the quizzes for each course until you are answering at least 80% correctly without looking up the answers in the reading material.
- Try to pass the final exam with at least a 75%. (You only need a 60% to pass and receive a Certificate of Completion.) If you do not, we suggest you speed read the material again and redo the quizzes looking up the questions you don't understand.
- After completing the courses and applying for and receiving a date to take the state exam, extensively study only the Preparation book with its CD during a period of at least 7 days before the exam.
- Then take the state exam. You should pass on the first try.